Cantilever is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
Cantilever takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Cantilever Website:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Cantilever Website is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We are actively and continually assessing our conformance. Examples of conformance problems we have identified include, but are not limited to:
- Widgets (carousels, sliders, navigational menus, etc.) do not meet standards for keyboard controls and may require mouse control or gesture-based (swipe, click-and-drag, etc.) motions.
- Colors used on the site may not meet contrast ratio standards.
- The semantic structure of the site (headings, sections, landmarks, etc.) does not always meet standards for easy navigation.
- We use third-party applications that may forcibly move keyboard focus without notification.
Identified problems are scheduled to be corrected at a future date. This statement will be revised as conformance status changes and issues are addressed.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Cantilever Website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Cantilever Website: